Sunday, February 28, 2016

3rd Discussion with Supervisor

February 26 2016

3rd Discussion with Supervisor

Upon discussing my criteria/specifications to my supervisor, she approved of what I presented. The meeting was scheduled a week later than I had initially planned for, so I had actually already done work on my product already for the sake of efficiency. One thing she was concerned about was my use of the process journal, since I didn't use it very often at the time of our last meeting. However, I reassured her that I had put in many more entries since our last meeting. One thing I asked about though was whether my criteria should be a checklist or a criteria scale. She decided that it was best for it to be a criteria scale, and that I should take reference from the existing MYP criteria scales. Our meeting was a little shorter than usual though, since the coffee house event was on the same day, but I think we covered everything that we needed/wanted to cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment